The clubhouse is available for any member to hire for a private function, under the following conditions:
- Worthing Sailing Clubhouse is only available to hire to members of Worthing Sailing Club
- There will be no charge for use of the clubhouse for private use.
- If a member wishes to use the clubhouse for a commercial function ie an event which attendees pay to attend then a hire charge of £100 per session will be payable.
- A session would normally be either morning, afternoon or evening.
- If bar facilities are required then these will be provided by the club at a charge of £50 per bar staff per session.
- The number of bar staff required will depend on the number of attendees but would normally be 2 bar staff per session.
- The licensing hours are as displayed in the clubhouse and are normally 08:00 to 23:30
- The clubhouse must be left in the manner in which it was found. In particular all rubbish must be placed in the large bin at the back of the clubhouse, the floors and tables must be left clean and tidy, and any furniture that is moved must be replaced.
For enquiries and availability please contact Matthew