Home / Club Rules & Guidance for Covid
Club Rules & Guidance for Covid
- As promised in the last bulletin, your committee has now reviewed the position, and you will pleased to note that with effect from Sunday 15th August 2021 both changing rooms and showers will be made available for use, subject to the caveats below.·
- Use of both facilities is at member's own risk.
- Individual members will clearly wish to decide whether to continue to arrive at the club dressed ready to sail and to shower at home.·
- Number restriction - a total of eight individuals at any one time. Space in the changing rooms is relatively limited, as is ventilation. Members are asked to take personal responsibility to ensure that this number is not exceeded.
- Junior members (16 and under) can only use the facility with the express permission of their parent or guardian.
- Note: the showers have not been in use for some time so we will be taking action to ensure the shower heads are clean and fit for purpose.
- It has been said before, but worth repeating, that the threat from COVID clearly remains real and enduring. As a club we have done extraordinarily well in returning to the water, whilst at the same time supporting your committee and each other, in our efforts to help keep members and each other safe.